iPhones are high performance devices except when it comes to battery life, which is lasts a few hours only. Most of our customers are obliged to have iPhone chargers everywhere they go or not to fall out of power; and when the autonomy is at its lowest level, they bring it to Reda Solutions for a battery change which is not often necessary.
In many cases it is a misuse of the device affects its autonomy, so here are some suggestions to improve your iPhone battery life:
1. Turn off the updates back plans for Apps that you use and especially Facebook
2. Disable the automatic sending of e-mail, Push Email
3. Disable Notifications sent automatically
4. Disable Locations services
5. Disable battery percentage display
If after these changes the status of your battery does not improve then we can consider replacing your battery with a new one.